BookRiot leaderboard

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Turkey Day! MST3K Marathon

One of my all-time favorite memories from Thanksgiving growing up was one year when Comedy Central had a marathon all day of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (to celebrate Turkey Day, of course. Ha ha!).  I helped my mom with the baking, then ran to watch a few minutes and laugh with my brothers. I helped Dad with some Christmas decorations, then I ran to watch a few minutes and laugh.  I sat with my grandparents, then... you get the idea.  It was like having laughter running from a faucet all day long, and I completely loved it.  Thanks, Satellite of Love!

How to Commemorate
  • For the love of God, just watch Mystery Science Theater and laugh your heads off!
  • Okay, you could also try your riffing skills and watch a B-movie and make your own comments. It's a great after-lunch activity!



Works Cited    
MST3K (Turkey Day collection!)
Amazon         Barnes & Noble        Public Libraries